The recipe is super simple and the result is just too good.
Broccoli Cheese Bites
- 2 cups of broccoli, steamed and drained
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 TSP Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 cup Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Scoop out 1/4 cup of the mixture, and with your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping them after the 15 minute mark.
5. Let cool and enjoy.
Another #TestKitchen success story!