- Jello Poweder (as many different colours as you want)
- 8-10 oranges or grapefruits
- a muffin tin
- lots of fridge space!
1. Mix up each colour of Jello powder according to the package directions minus 1/3 of the required water in separate bowls.
2. Cut your oranges/grapefruits in half and scoop out all the fleshy fruit part and eat or store in ziplock bags in fridge for smoothies etc.
3. Take the cleaned out halves and place them rounded side down on the muffin tin holes.
4. Fill each half with one colour of Jello each, and place in fridge to chill completely.
5. Once the Jello has set, place the flat side of each half down on a cutting board, and using a sharp serrated knife cut each half into thirds. Don't be too forceful with them, remember it's Jello! Once you've cut your oranges/grapefruits into slices serve and enjoy!!
What's your favourite "Wow" factor party food?