Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Would Like Exactly ONE Cookie

I'm sure you've been there... some days you really want a cookie, and I mean REALLY, but you don't want to make a whole batch because you know you'll end up eating them all yourself!

Well, today I present you with the solution! A recipe for making exactly ONE chocolate chip cookie! These "mini" cookie recipes are floating around all over the internet right now, and as much as I support the traditional way of baking cookies--these are just too damn good to ignore!

Single Chocolate Chip Cookie

Ingredients:

- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips


Directions:

1. Combine melted butter with brown and white sugar. Add in vanilla drops and egg yolk. Combine well.
2. Add in salt, flour and chocolate chips, mix well.
3. Scoop out dough into microwavable safe bowl or container and microwave for 30-45 seconds. Do not overcook otherwise cookie with be hard and dry! Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, what a cute idea...one cookie! The small amount of each ingredient made me giggle. This would also be a great project to do with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel a little silly when you're mixing it all up! But the result is so tasty you'll forget all about it! :)

      Delete
  2. That is a fun idea Sarah. I'll share with my husband because I know he'll love it. You are making me wish I could eat chocolate chip cookies! It looks yummie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your husband enjoys it! I'm sorry you can't eat them--but at least this way there are no extras left over to taunt you! Not being able to eat certain foods is terrible.

      Delete
  3. Perfection! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete