Chicken and Black Bean Quesadilla for Baby:
- one tortilla wrap cut in half
- black bean (or assorted bean) pureed
- a few pinches of grated cheese, or some sliced cheese
- a little bit of ripped up cooked chicken
- a spoonful of rice
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees,
2. Combine black bean puree with chicken bits and rice. Mix well.
3. Spread black bean mixture on one half of the tortilla.
4. Add cheese on top of bean mixture and place other tortilla half on top.
5. Place on baking rack and bake until tortilla is lightly toasted and filling has melted. Remove from oven and LET COOL. Do not serve to baby hot! You can cut up the tortilla half into 4 little triangles to serve and let baby hold it, or rip into bite sized pieces depending on self feeding ability level.
TIP: Be careful not to overfill the tortilla as that will make it harder for baby to eat. A little goes a long way!